You can manage any number of sidebars/widget areas with this awesome plugin. You can feel your WordPress site more dynamic. With this plugin you can also fetch your Sidebar/Widget area any where you want like in any posts or pages with shortcode.
- Right after you add the sidebar from its setting page, you can see the shortcode.
- Go to widget page and drag and drop any widget you want place in newly created sidebar/widget area.
- Go to any posts or pages and place it on editor you want to display it.
Example: [wp-dynamic-sidebar id=”sidebar-id”]
- Unzip the wp-dynamic-sidebar.zip file.
- Upload ‘wp-dynamic-sidebar’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the WP Dynamic Sidebar (setting) page i.e. under Setting menu and create/add new sidebar.
- Copy shortcode that generate while adding new sidebar and paste anywhere you want to disply it on posts or pages.
No FAQ yet.
Unlike many bloated plugins, WP Dynamic Sidebar is doing a fast and great job even with minimal web host resources.
I recommend it for many projects, because it can save many hours of custom page coding – to display custom loops on sidebars.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Dynamic Sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Appears in wrong place inside content issue fixed.
- Version issue fixed
- print_pre() function removed
- Roles_and_Capabilities error fixed
- Few bug fixed
- First release.