The DPLA has lots of cool content, and WP DPLA is a way to help your readers discover and explore that content. It takes the tags you’ve assigned to your post – say, cheesehead and Packers or pizza, beer, and nachos – and fetches four random items from DPLA’s partner collections, and displays them at the bottom of the post.
Contributors & Developers
“WP DPLA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix bug that caused recursive requests to DPLA in some cases
- Improve caching for better performance and citizenship
- Miscellaneous performance improvements
- Fix a bug related to multi-word tags
- Improve search relevance
- Improved PHP 5.4 compatibility
- Don’t let images get too big
- Initial beta releas