WP Developers Homepage provides a central place for developers of WordPress plugins and themes to see their information:
- View and respond to all of your unresolved plugin & theme support requests.
- View useful statistics for all of your plugins & themes.
Based on Mickey Kay’s great WP Dev Dashboard.
- Displays plugin and theme support requests in a sortable table for ease of use.
- Displays all plugins and themes in a sortable, easy-to-parse table.
- Select which plugins and themes to show by username and/or slug.
- Choose whether to show all support tickets, or just unresolved ones.
- Implements caching to reduce load time for plugin and theme support ticket information.
- Includes cache-busting “refresh” option to force refresh plugin and theme support ticket data.
- Exclusion of plugins and themes.
- Additional information on tickets, including last poster and time.
- Set an age limit for the tickets displayed.
- Set the timeout before new data is loaded.
- Schedule a WP Cron job to load the data in the background.
- Install the plugin from the wordpress.org plugin directory.
- Go to Settings->WP Developers Homepage in the WP admin menu.
- Got to the settings in WordPress settings menu and configure your options.
- Go to the WP Developers Homepage in the WP admin menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Developers Homepage” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Release Date: January 15, 2017
- Fixed: Update parser to handle new forum structure for resolved tickets.
- Release Date: November 17, 2016
- Updated: Increased the number of results retrieved from wordpress.org for author plugins/themes.
- Release Date: Never
- Added: Exclusion of plugins and themes.
- Added: Additional information on tickets, including last poster and time.
- Added: Set an age limit for the tickets displayed.
- Added: Exclude closed and sticky tickets.
- Added: Set the timeout before new data is loaded.
- Added: Schedule a WP Cron job to load the data in the background.
- Added: Display previous data if an update for a plugin/theme fails.
- Added: Display the last data load time.
- Updated: Simplified UI.
- Updated: Tickets presented in a single table instead of multiple metaboxes.
- Forked: From @mickeykay’s WP Dev Dashboard V1.4.0 (https://github.com/MickeyKay/wp-dev-dashboard or https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-dev-dashboard/).