Based on a users IP address, WP-DenyHost will block a spammer if he already has been tagged as a spammer. Use it together with the Akismet plugin. Akismet tags the spammer, and WP-DenyHost prevents him from accessing you site.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.6.
- Hard-code the text-domain for better compatibility with GlotPress.
- Update plugin for WordPress Coding Standards.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.5.
- General housekeeping.
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- added $wpdb->prepare() to $wpdb->getvar()
- replaced wp_print_scripts hook with admin_enqueue_scripts hook
- removed PHP 4 “constructor”
- bug fix
- added ps_wp_denyhost_admin_init, triggered by admin_init hook
- Added support for CloudFlare Block list + removed wp deprecated code
- Fixed minor bug
- Added response 403 Forbidden
- Added languages/wp-denyhost.pot
- Major rewrite. Added option page
- Replaced LIKE (‘%$suspect%’) with = ‘$suspect’ i.e. look for exact match
- initial release