With this plugin you can easily replace the standard WordPress commenting form with one of the popular commenting system’s widget, such as Disqus and HyperComments or with the VKontakte comments widget.
Working with plugin
- After installation you should go to the plugin settings page in the Comments section and paste the comments widget into a single form field and then click Save Changes.
- To get the widget code you will need to register at the appropriate commenting system’s website (or create a simple application for VKontakte).
- You can add to the widget code any custom HTML markup.
- Just leave the field empty to hide the comments on all pages.
Install the plugin through the WordPress installer or copy the plugin’s files into your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ folder and then activate it via the control panel.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Custom Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Custom Comments” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Custom Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added localization support
- Initial release