You can create textfield, textarea or wp-editor in admin panel easily. Textarea and wp-editor support html content. WYSIWYG editor will give you flexibility to manage content. You will get all blocks shortcodes at admin panel. Use it where you want. Optionally you can use template tag to get all blocks in an associate array.
- You can create text-field, text-area or WYSIWYG editor in admin panel easily.
- You can use it to manage header or footer contact number, email or welcome text.
- You can use it to manage sidebar content.
- Manage your urls easily with textfield.
- You can also use it to manage your social media.
- very easy to use. You will get all the fields shortcode in one place.
Don’t forget to give ratings if this plugin help you.Thank you for using this plugin!
Using the WordPress dashboard
- Login to admin panel
- Go to Plugins
- Select Add New
- Search Wp Custom CMS Block
- Select Install Now
- Select Activate Plugin
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Upload the directory “wp-custom-cms-block” to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check the “cBlock” Tab created by this plugins for manage block
- Use shortcode found in admin panel.Check screenshot 4
- Optionally use template tag get_wpcc_blocks() to get all blocks in an associate array(use block_id as array key)
- Where do I submit a question?
This is my first attempt at a plugin, so I don’t have a FAQ yet.
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Custom CMS Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version.
- Bug fix
- Few major changes.
autop issue fixed and enabled shortcode in editor