Cookie consent plugin for WordPress that allows for easy customization of messaging and conditional inclusion of code on cookie acceptance.
- Configurable messaging
- Specify code to execute if cookies are accepted
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It’s best to use the built-in WordPress delete function. That way all the stored data will be removed and no orphaned data will remain.
- If you obtained the plugin from GitHub, extract the contents of the zip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-cookie-consent’
- Otherwise, install as normal through the WordPress plugin catalogue
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings as required
Contributors & Developers
“WP Cookie Consent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Fix to stop plugin back office styles conflicting with main back office styles.
- first version