WP Contact Form is a drop in form for users to contact you. It can be
implemented on a page or a post.
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Configure the plugin on it’s settings screen. Settings … Contact Form
- How do I add the contact form to a post/page?
You need to add the
<!--contact form-->to the body of the post/page in the editors HTML mode.
- Does this plugin have a shortcode for the contact form?
Not yet but an major update to the plugin is in development to add a shortcode and improve the admin experience.
Setup was simple, works great. I like it when plugins just “work.”
Contributors & Developers
“WP Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Rewrote a bunch of the code to be slightly more modern
- Escaped all the things to fix self-xss issues
- Made the include path for buttonsnap more explicit
- Fixed some notices
- Added some screenshots