WP Comment Humility relocates the “Comments” top level menu underneath the “Posts” top level menu.
Because comments are off by default for Pages, this plugin puts comments where they make the most sense now.
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- How does this work with custom post types?
Fine, but the user experience might be weird. If you have a post type (other than “post”) that supports comments, it may make more sense to not use this plugin.
Give it a try and deactivate it if it doesn’t seem right. This plugin is non-destructive, so you can toggle it without issue.
- Where can I get support?
The WordPress support forums: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-comment-humility/
- Where can I find documentation?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Comment Humility” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Comment Humility” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release