This widget lets you put messages in colorful notes to capture visitor’s attention.
Some of the main functionality are:
- You can add many messages as you want
- All the messages will appear one after another
- Interval of time set by you
- You can use expires date function to disable messages automatically
- Choose from 6 colornotes options
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘wp_colornotes’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- After you activate the plug, you will see a new option called “WP-ColorNotes” in the “Settings” menu.
Configuring the Widget
- Once you have added messages, go to the “Widgets” section in the “Appearance” menu.
- Look for the “WP-ColorNote” widget an click the “add” link.
- When the widget was added to the click on the “edit” link.
- There, you can configure the time thats one message will stay in the screen before another message appears, and the style of a color note.
- Press “Save Changes”. Done !
- Go to the “ColorNotes” option in the Settings menu.
- Click in the “Add New Note”
Nothing for the moment.
Contributors & Developers
“WP ColorNotes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
No changes for now.