WP Coder can embed HTML, JS, and CSS codes directly into your WordPress pages. This plugin allows you to easily manage style issues, add web forms, or introduce interactive features. For more detailed information on each feature, please consult our official documentation.
This plugin is an excellent tool for integrating a variety of scripts or styles, which can enhance your website’s aesthetics, interaction, and overall appeal.
WP Coder gives you the freedom to incorporate diverse elements, constructed using scripts and styles, into virtually any part of your website.
For instance, introducing a pop-up window script or a notifications script to a webpage is effortless, eliminating the need for multiple plugins, thereby avoiding the potential for site performance degradation.
- Direct Injection of Codes – Embed HTML, JS, and CSS codes directly to your pages or the whole site.
- Test Mode – Test different codes without affecting your live site.
- Import/Export Functions – Transfer your code snippets effortlessly across different websites.
- Multifunctional Code Editor – Enjoy color syntax highlighting, line numbering, and built-in error checking.
- Integration of External Libraries – With WP Coder, you can tap into the vast pool of third-party libraries, leveraging existing scripts or styles that can significantly optimize your site development. This feature is perfect for not having to reinvent the wheel, and instead, you can build upon the robust releases of global developers to enhance your site’s functionality and appeal.
- Easily Embed Shortcodes into HTML Code – Shortcodes provide a convenient way to add complex features to your website without manually writing them into the HTML. With WP Coder, these shortcodes can be easily inserted into your HTML, improving site development speed and simplicity. Whether you’re looking to embed a contact form, add a gallery, or even include custom-designed elements, all these can be done through just a few lines of shortcode, significantly simplifying your website management.
WP Coder is an invaluable tool for all WordPress developers, website owners, and coding enthusiasts. Elevate your WordPress development experience with WP Coder.
Please note: While WP Coder allows for advanced customization and control, improper use may affect your site. Always backup your site before making significant changes.
Other Useful Plugins
If you find WP Coder useful, you might also want to check out our other plugins:
- Popup Box – new WordPress popup plugin
- Counter Box – powerful creator of counters, timers and countdowns
- Button Generator – easily Button Builder
- Herd Effects – fake notifications and social proof plugin
- Floating Button
- Side Menu Lite – add sticky fixed buttons
- Sticky Buttons – floating buttons builder
- Bubble Menu – circle floating menu
- Float menu – awesome floating side menu
- Modal Window – create modal window
- Wow Skype Buttons
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for WP Coder
- Click Install Now under “WP Coder”
- Activate the plugin
- Click link “Settings” or go to the page “Wow Plugins” ⇒ “WP Coder”
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
wp-content/plugins/folder of your WordPress installation
- Activate the WP Coder plugin from ‘Plugins’ page.
For more detailed instructions on setting up WP Coder, please refer to our step-by-step guide.
How do I activate WP Coder in Network mode?
If you’re using WordPress in Network mode, WP Coder will need to be activated for each individual site within the network. Unfortunately, the plugin does not support network-wide activation at this time.
Where can I find more detailed documentation?
You can find a complete guide and detailed usage instructions in our official documentation.
Can I insert any shortcode into the HTML block content?
Absolutely, you can embed any shortcode into the HTML block content using WP Coder. This flexibility not only allows you to include shortcodes from other plugins, but you can also use shortcodes specifically from WP Coder itself, adding a layer of convenience to your customization process.
How can I use the tag feature in the ‘Publish’ block?
Tags in WP Coder are useful for categorizing and grouping your code snippets. When you create an item (a code snippet), you have the option to assign a tag to it in the ‘Publish’ block. This tag can help you organize your snippets and make them easier to filter in the list of items. To assign a tag, simply enter the name of your tag in the ‘Tag’ field when creating or editing an item.
The link feature in the ‘Publish’ block allows you to attach a link to the page where your shortcode is inserted. This way, you can always track where you’ve placed a particular shortcode. You can set this by entering the URL of the page in the ‘Link’ field when creating or editing your code snippet in WP Coder.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Coder – Powerful HTML, CSS & JS Injection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: minor bug with update
- Fixed: admin notification
- Fixed: updated datatable.
- Fixed: Inline scripts and styles.
- Fixed: Execution queue for styles and scripts.
- Fixed: update and save items.
- Fixed: change the capability for the admin page plugin.
- Added: ‘Test Mode’ and ‘Status’ for items.
- Added: ‘Tag’ and ‘Link Options.’
- Added: ‘Inline’ and ‘Minified’ options to the CSS block.
- Added: ‘Export/Import’ function.
- Updated: Database structure.
- Updated: The style of the admin interface.
- Fixed: minor bug in page-list
- Fixed: minor bug
- Fixed: security update
- Fixed: security update
- Fixed: minor bug on main page of the plugin
- Fixed: minor bug.
- Added: alternative shortcode.
- Added: processing shortcodes inserted into the HTML code
- Fixed: Adding tag in HTML code
- Fixed: shortcode code
- Fixed: deleting item
- Fixed: saving into database
- Fixed: minor bugs
- Fixed: order of connection scripts and styles
- Fixed: Saving in the database
- Added: Codemirror
- Optimized: file storage
- Changed: admin style
- Fixed: display shortcode in content
- Initial release