We present you a premium wordpress plugin which will enhance your webpage. WordPress Flash clock allows you to display a clock on your page. With or without reflection wp clock will enhance the look of your website. A live example of the widget: http://premiumcoding.com/wordpress-flash-clock-plugin. If you want a countdown / counter of the same design please check http://premiumcoding.com/wordpress-count-down/
The options page allows you to change the Flash movie’s dimensions as well set the background or make it transparent.
- How to change width of clock?
Simply set parameter width to desired value. (It is best viewed when set to 300-400 pixels).
- How to set reflection?
Set parameter Reflection to true via settings in WordPress.
- My theme/site appears not to like this plugin. It’s not displaying correctly.
There are a number of things that may prevent WP-flash-clock from displaying or cause it to display a short message about how it needs the Flash plugin.
- In 99% of all cases where this happens the issue is caused by markup errors in the page where the plugin is used. Please validate your blog using validator.w3.org and fix any errors you may encounter.
- Older versions had issues with PHP 5.2 (or better). This has been fixed, so please upgrade to the latest version.
- I’d like to change something in the Flash movie, will you release the .fla?
Flash version of the file is currently available here: http://activeden.net/item/xml-flash-clock/58460 .If plugins gets a lot of downloads I will make it available for free on WordPress.
- Some characters are not showing up
Because of the way Flash handles text, only Latin characters are supported in the current version. This is due to a limitation where in order to be able to animate text fields smoothly the glyphs need to be embedded in the movie. The Flash movie’s source code is available for download through Subversion. Doing so will allow you to create a version for your language. There’s a text field in the root of the movie that you can use to embed more characters. If you change to another font, you’ll need to edit the Tag class as well.
- Initial release version.
- Fixed a path problem.
- Added text under countdown, see screenshots and our live preview for more info.
- Fixed a minor bug.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>