Converts German umlauts for permalinks, post, comments and feeds automatically into their corresponding equivalent.
Wandelt Umlaute automatisch lesbar für Permalinks um.
ä -> ae
ö -> oe
ü -> ue
Ä -> Ae
Ö -> Oe
Ü -> Ue
ß -> ss
Parts based on wp-cleanumlauts from www.4null4.de
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make your settings
- How does this plugin work?
Just activate it and it will convert all German umlauts to it’s corresponding equivalent.
- Is there anything I should be aware of? Any limitations?
No. But of course you have to active permalinks.
- How can I support you?
That is nice of you. Donation link: http://1manfactory.com/donate
- What is the plugin page?
- Do you have other plugins?
Check out my other WordPress Plugins
- Where do I post my feedback?
Post it at the plugin page: WP-Cleanumlauts2
Contributors & Developers
“wp-cleanumlauts2” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Check with WordPress 3.8 OK
- Getting rid of notices when debug mode is set to true. Thanks to Johannes Freudendahl.
- Decide where to convert: post, permalinks, comments and/or feeds
- Konvertierung kann aufgeteilt werden zwischen Posts, Permalinks, Kommentaren und/oder Rss-Feeds.
- Overcome unnecessary warning message
- Make sure it still works with WordPress < 3.1
- checked and fixed bug for WordPress 3.1 – ok
- checked for WordPress 3.0 – ok
- wrong coding of letter Ö corrected
- first version