It adds a button to the TinyMCE Editor in your wordpress installation so that you can integrate the cartoon with one click on any page or post you like.
The config page lets you choose the size of the cartoon image and the border thickness.
The plugin comes with a widget to make it easy to integrate the cartoon on your sidebar.
- unzip wp-cartoon.zip to the
- Press the “add cartoon” button on any page or post to insert the cartoon
- Or add the cartoon widget to your sidebar
- Can I choose a cartoon size bigger than 500px wide?
Yes you can, but the cartoon will get blurry as 500px is the native size.
- Can I use the cartoon on my commercial site?
You can do that only if you purchase a license for commercial use.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific information or questions you might have.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Cartoon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed redeclaration of function bug
- Improve link fetching mechanismi for captions
- Fix TinyMCE Editor button
- caption updates are retrieved every week now
- fixed caption update bug
- Reduced network traffic by caching captions
- Added “Add this cartoon” info link
- First public release