Caches multiple users automatically on post and comment pages to radically reduce mysql queries for plugins that get_userdata.
If you find that your query count has become excessive (25+) on your post or comment pages, this plugin may help.
Tested up to WordPress 3.2 (might be compatibile with newer versions). Feedback requested.
- CC-GNU-GPL http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/
- install & activate plugin (no template edits required)
- check your query count for improvements (sometimes hidden in the footer when you “view source”)
Contributors & Developers
“WP Cache Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 0.0.1 (2009-01-02)
- first public alpha release
Version 0.0.4 (2012-11-01)
- updated to use internal WP 3.x api functions