This plugin helps enable behavioral targeting on your WordPress blog by easily
into your WordPress installation. This integration allows you to easily show
or hide specific widgets to any type of visitors. Just think of WP Greet Box or
Who Sees Ads plugin turbocharged.
Some usage examples include:
- Show ads widget to only search engine visitors.
- Show subscribe widget to only returning visitors.
- Show an “about me” widget to only new visitors.
… and the list goes on and on (let creativity be your guide!).
Using A Cache Plugin?
No problem! This plugin is fully compatible with any other cache plugins as it
will still show up differently per visitor type.
- Create a free BTBuckets account.
- Upload the plugin to your plugins folder: ‘wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the ‘WP BTBuckets’ plugin from the plugins admin panel.
- Go to Settings -> WP BTBuckets and enter your BTBuckets API Key.
- I can’t get it to work! I’m frustrated!
Here’s how you can resolve any problems you have with the plugin:
* Read the documentation available on the plugin page. Some plugins have troubleshooting guides.
* Search for solutions to your issue on the appropriate plugin support forum. Chances are that people have ran into your issue and resolved it before you. In that case, you resolve your issue quicker by searching instead of waiting for me to reply on the forum.
* Post your issue in the plugin support forum. If your problem is unique, then post it onto the forum and I’ll get to it as soon as possible.
Contributors & Developers
“WP BTBuckets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixing “Call to a member function on a non-object” errors caused by a combination of APC, high load, and code structure.
- Initial release