No need extra configurations for WP Awesome FAQ Plugin. WP Awesome FAQ Plugin allows to create unlimited FAQ Items with Title, Description. With the plugin installation’s a Custom Post Type named “FAQ” will be created automatically. To show all FAQ’s items a shortcode [faq] needed, just crate a page for your FAQ section and update the page. If you want to show Category based Shortcodes Go To>>FAQ Category and you will see Shotcodes like [faq cat_id=”8″] , this is the shortcode you need to place where you want to show the FAQ.
- WP Awesome FAQ Plugin includes- Title, Description.
- No Post Description Limits.
- Category Shortcode based FAQ (very much requested feature !!!).
- Window Resize Auto Height.
- FAQ Settings Options Added like – Close All, Open All and 1st Item Open.
- Many more settings are comming!!!
Installation Video Tutorial:
About the Author
A product by Jewel Theme WordPress Team.
Problems and Support
Comments, Feedback and Request Features
Please give your valueable suggestions, comments, and feedbacks about this plugin or, any ideas about WordPress Plugin just drop a message to us. We are waiting for hearing from you!!!
This plugin is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- From WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins>> Add New>> Uploads”, select ‘wp-awesome-faq.zip’ file and upload it. Or,
- Extract the zip file, copy and paste to the ‘wp-conten/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress Installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create a new page named it “FAQ”. In the Editor place this shortcode [faq]
- To show all FAQ’s items a shortcode [faq] needed, just crate a page for your FAQ section and update the page. If you want to show Category based Shortcodes Go To>>FAQ Category and you will see Shotcodes like [faq cat_id=”8″] , this is the shortcode you need to place where you want to show the FAQ.
Installation Video Tutorial:
- Features and Supports
Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin supports filtering Items?
Yes it does. Items are filterable multiple items in descending order.
Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin supports shortcodes?
Yes, you need a shortcodes [jw_faq] to use WP Awesome FAQ Plugin Plugin.
** Does WP Awesome FAQ Plugin items supports paginations? **
We are working on it, In next version we will include the pagination.
Can’t find ordering of questions, so its based on the date (maybe in Pro?)
Font-sizes are by default very big. May would be better if it uses the default declarations from Theme for h3- and p-tags.
I’m really happy with what this plugin does. It’s small and simple so I did not need to add many styles in my theme to tweak how it looks. I tried a few other faq plugins and they try to do too much. I noticed the premium version has some advanced features which is a nice option but I’m happy with the basic functionality. Well done!
if you are looking for a very useful plugins, thats helps the user to understand your website better, give this plugin a try.
The plugin has a Re-Order feature that does not work for me. To have the only order options ASC or DESC by post ID is short sighted. What if I want to add another FAQ in the future but want to place it in a particular place in the order. I would not recommend this plugin since it has a feature that doesn’t work and little documentation or options.
H2CWEB.NET is a great team for wordpress Development.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Awesome FAQ Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- FAQ Design Changed
- Editor FAQ Button Added
- Category FAQ’s on Editor by ID added
- CSS bugs fixed
- Donate URL Changed
- Category Shortcode On same page displaying as simple text problem fixed.
- Fixed CSS Issue with different Themes.
- Ordering problem and “No FAQ” problem fixed.
- Content Auto Paragraph problem fixed
- Added specific Category Shortcode
- Shortcode is more powerful then before
- Added “Category Shotcode” Manage column in FAQ Category
- Shortcode content alignment fixed.
- Changed [jw_faq] shortode to [faq] Shortcode
- Insert contents above the shortcode problem fixed
- Updated with admin notices.
- CSS bugs fixed.
- Post Limit 5 to unlimited.
- Important issues update – crash jQuery websites.
- Video added for installation
- FAQ Category Filter Option added.
- Window size auto height resolved.
- Resolved auto collapse FAQ.
- Initial Release