WP Auth is a set of tools to make your site new users friendly. It contains shortcodes and options that allows site owners to create registration and login pages that follow their design guidelines instead of having to skin the default WP login page.
– Login shortcode that renders a login form.
– Registration shortcode that renders a registration page.
– Recover form shortcode.
– Login/Logout Widget for quick user access.
– Admin bar hiding options
– Different button styles
– Ability to hide /wp-admin and wp-login.php pages.
Arbitrary section 1
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
– First release