SwaggerUI used to make WordPress REST API endpoint have a interactive UI, so we can check our API endpoint directly from the website it self
- Support for GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE request method
- Support for Auth Basic authorization method
- Choose which namespace API that will be used on the SwaggerUI
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type “WP API SwaggerUI” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the WP API SwaggerUI plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
Contributors & Developers
“WP API SwaggerUI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update regex for parameter detection
- Put back missing header element
- Use swagger-ui npm version
- Auto tags on endpoint
- Fix readme typo
- Restore custom port support
consumesdirectly via register_rest_route 3rd parameter
- Change site_url to home_url
- Support summary and desription on each endpoint api
- make WooCommerce REST API Key works on Swagger Docs Auth
- change template_include priority
- change dtermine_current_user priority
- Ensure REDIRECT_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION is not empty
- Auto add params from path
- Initial release