Do you use WordPress’s REST-API system to serve applications?
API Stats allows you to view and monitor API requests to your website on a clear chart.
you can easily view statistics in different time spans and durations.
API Stat’s main Features
- Record any route from all plugins (e.g WooCommerce) and WordPress core
- Filter API requests by date
- Adjust duration of points
- Show/Filter known request types such as GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE,…
- List of most requested routes
You can view this project at API stat’s Github page
Contributors & Developers
“API Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update plugin description
- Fix Input sanitization
- Add Feature to display size of data stored in database for API events
- Test with WP 6.4.1