WP Admin Menu creates a convenient copy of the Administration menu of your site at the top of every page in your WordPress installation. It is intended to create a more convenient means of navigating your administration options from any point in your website. It uses AJAX to fetch a copy of the administration menu of your website and formats it to fit along the top of your website.
- Tested and working in most modern browsers including Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE8 on WordPress 2.9.2 & 3.0.3.
- Update notification for out of date browsers.
- Shows pending updates for "Comments" and "Plugins".
- Updates itself to match whatever plugins you have active.
- Provides you with a convenient "Edit" button on posts and pages for those who don't have them in their themes.
- Can suppress the default WordPress administration menu as well as the admin bar introduced in v3.1
- Supports administrators, editors, authors and contributors.
- Can be hidden on the front end.
- Links to development pages on WordPress can be hidden.
- In theory, the plugin should copy whatever is located in your administration menu. That being said it should automatically be "internationalized". If your administration menu is in the correct language this plugin should also reflect the correct language.
Information on this plugin can also be found on my site. Jeremy Hixon