A basic default category plugin.
The main purpose of this plugin is to provide different default categories on a per user basis.
I was looking for a plugin to set a different default category for my flickr posts (through XMLRPC API).
And there was no built-in function to set a default category to a particular user.
This plugin is very simple :
- any author can set it’s own default category (user can
- any admin can modify an author default category (user can
- anywhere in WordPress a user get it’s default category where applicable : posts, API posts, … except in the writing settings page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
It doesn’t work?
- Fill an issue on Github : https://github.com/z720/wp-adc/issues/new
- Fix it or contribute on Github : https://github.com/z720/wp-adc/
- Contact me : http://z720.net/contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Author Default Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Author Default Category” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version