WordPress Accounting (or “WPA” for short) allows users to input income and expenses. These entries are recorded in a ledger format, and are arranged into monthly income statements.
This plugin was initally designed for a small restaurant to input their daily receipts and outgoing expenses, but can be used for any kind of business to keep track of your income and expenses.
A brief Markdown Example
- Unzip/Extract the plugin zip to your computer
\wpaccounting\folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the new “Accounting” menu in your admin area.
- Does WordPress Accounting integrate with any shopping cart plugins?
No, WordPress Accounting is a stand-alone system that requires uses to manually input their sales and expenses. It does not automatically link into any shopping carts, or get any data by itself.
- How to do I make WP Accounting show up in the front end of my site, such as within certain pages
You can’t; WP Accounting is an admin area only tool. You can only access WP Accounting system via the WordPress admin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Accounting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed minor PHP strict notices
- Fixed number_format bug
- Added “Tax included in Sales” option and tax calculation
- Added Filters to the ledger
- Added option to delete entries from the ledger
- Added sales categories to the sales items in ledger
- Minor wordpress compliance updates
- Initial WordPress Accounting Release