3WDOC is the first authoring web tool that let anyone use it to create and broadcast interactive stories on the Web and on any mobile platform and connected TV.
Why HTML5? The HTML5 is the new web format, universal and readable by all platforms, enabling new multimedia capabilities, new features, accessibility to all Internet users and Search engine optimization.
For who 3WDOC is made for? Publicly available tool, 3WDOC was especially designed for professionals from:
The World of Medias: photographers, journalists, filmmakers … The World of Communication : web agency, marketing, business… And the World of Teaching : teachers, researchers, students… For who 3WDOC is made for? Rich-media Websites, digital storytelling, brand content, online courses, tutorials, resume, web documentaries, web reportages, data journalism… Whatever you do, 3WDOC enables all kind of multimedia creations.
The interest of the all-online? Because it’s an online application, 3WDOC requires no installation on your computer. It is thus ready for use, updated automatically and allows easy collaboration with your friends or colleagues. It is also a tool all-in-one since it serves both to create, edit and publish your interactive stories. Finally, the main features of 3WDOC are free but there is a pricing system to use if your needs are greater in terms of volume, number of users and additional features.
Who is behind 3WDOC? Before launching 3WDOC, the founders of Hecube, the web agency behind 3WDOC, have been working for more than 10 years in the media industry to search for points of contact between the web, radio, press and television. At the heart of this convergence of content, media and uses, they create the ultimate tool : 3WDOC. Tool that allows everyone to become a media on the Internet, Mobile or TV connected. Developed with the help of jQuery and HTML5, 3WDOC is the first web application, made in HTML5, for editing and publishing tailored for digital storytelling. Its ease of use offers to every professional and simple user, the ability to create rich-media stories and interactive, incorporating the latest web usages. With 3WDOC, create becomes child’s play.
Take the tour : discover it ! http://www.3wdoc.com/
- Download the source code of the 3WDOC Studio plugin wp-3wdoc-embed at http://www.3wdoc.com/medias/archives/wp-3wdoc-embed.zip
- Log into your WordPress back-office with credentials that authorize admin operations, in the plugins admin page click on add and follow the WordPress procedure to send the wp-3wdoc-embed zip file previously downloaded. Or upload the unzipped wp-3wdoc-embed directory with FTP directly in the wp-content/plugins directory.
- If you already have a 3WDOC Studio account, log-in at http://app.3wdoc.com/account/login, if not, create your 3WDOC Studio account at http://app.3wdoc.com/account/signup
- Go to the 3WDOC Studio project page, open/create your project and publish it. When done, select and copy either the js-embed or iframe-embed snippet.
- Go to your WordPress back-office post or page editor and paste the previously copied snippet in the “Your snippet” field. Then, insert your project in the post/page content by clicking the 3WDOC button in the WordPress content editor. This insert the pseudo-tag [tag_3wdoc] which indicates the position of your 3WDOC Studio project within your WordPress content.
- Have fun !
Contributors & Developers
“wp-3wdoc-embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial version.