A widget that helps to display guild raid progress.
Each boss have separate option to toggle kill, heroic kill and mythic kill. Contains all raids up to patch 7.1. Each raid can be toggled to be displayed and if shown or collapsed.
There is theme support with sample Light and Dark theme. Also my own theme is attached if you are interested. You should create your own theme and customise it to match your needs.
Progress can be configured in widget menu.
Theme and backgrounds toggle is in Settings > WoW Progress menu.
If you managed to find bugs or want to correct some of my codes, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload plugin content to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In Appearance > Widget simply drag widget to sidebar.
- How do I change the look of plugin?
You can create new plugin theme by creating new .css file in
/wp-content/themes/<your_theme>/wowprogress/themes/folder. Then select this theme from Settings > WoW Progress.
- How do I change background images of raids?
You can either replace image of raid in
plugins/wow-progress/images/raids/folder, or you can upload your own and change filename in raids.json.
- I can’t see new raids?
You can enable which raids are shown in widget in Settings > WoW Progress. If you can’t see your raid there, it probably isn’t supported or plugin wasn’t updated yet. Please let me know if any new raids are missing.
- Can I use this for other games?
As of 1.7.0 you can! Create your own
raids.jsonand put it in
/wp-content/themes/<your_theme>/wowprogress/folder. Add your custom raid and expansion images to
expfolder, raids to
raids). This should do it. Don’t forget to activate your raids both in settings and in widget.
I have created package for FFXIV. If you are interested, let me know via email.
Hello, can you change the order of bosses, in raid “Trial of Valor” ?
It’s : 1) ODYN, 2) GUARM, 3) HELYA.
Thanks you very much !
Love this plugin. Just what our guild was looking for to show our progress to guildies and outsiders alike.
One request, if possible we like to add our kill dates to a kill. Is it possible to implement this in the plugin?
Keep up the good work!
Thank you to the dev for a simple and working plugin.
This has a really nice look to it, but it would be great if this polled the information automatically instead of having to go into the back end of the website and check a box every time you down a boss.
Contributors & Developers
“WoW Progress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fixed order of Legion raids.
- fixed warning if custom theme files folder does not exist on some systems.
- fixed order of bosses in Trial of Valor
- reworked paths determination for files and images. All files are now first searched for in theme directory, then in plugin directory
- updated wowhead tooltips js link to newer CDN to fix ssl issues
- added Trial of Valor raid (patch 7.1)
- added option to show raid progress in raid title
- added option to use custom raids.json and custom images from your theme folder
- updated themes, texts should now be a bit more readable
- fixed wowhead script register url to work with both http and https
- fixed a lot of PHP warnings
- added Emerald Nightmare raid
- added Nighthold raid
- fixed Karazhan bosses (added Nightbane)
- added Old raids (vanilla, tbc, wotlk)
- added World Bosses
- updated existing background images with higher resolution versions
- updated for WordPress 4.5
- added “Configure” link to plugin list page
- added Hellfire Citadel raid (patch 6.2.0)
- fixed problem with url file access
- added mythic difficulty
- added Highmaul nad Blackrock Foundry raids (patch 6.0.2)
- added global setting to disable raids. You might have to go to settings and enable only raids you want.
- added option to input boss kill video
- fixed names of bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar
- added Siege of Orgrimmar raid (patch 5.4)
- bumped up version to fix problem with incorrect version
- added Throne of Thunder raid (patch 5.2)
- added long codes for PHP in plugin Settings
- created plugin