This plugin helps to display icons into post, page or menu item. Select any icon of 8 fonts and customize the appearance: change color, size, align etc.
You can also select the icon and add it to the menu item, thus making menu more attractive.
- 8 Great icon fonts
- More than 2500 icons
- Insert icons in post, page or menu
- Customize color, size, align
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS IN PRO VERSION
Achieve even better results with the PRO version:
* Link on icon * Background Shape * Background Color * Animation * Icon title * Placing icon after the menu item * Icon color in the menu item * And more...
Available Icon Fonts
- Font Awesome ( fontawesome )
- Open Iconic
- WordPress Dashicons
- Google Material Fonts
- JustVector Social Icons
- Payment Fonts
Use with other our popular plugins to maximize your results
- Wow Side Menus – add fixed side buttons to your website & lead users where you want (Unique plugin) Free version | Pro version
- Wow Countdowns – create countdowns with randomizer & triggers (Unique plugin) Free version | Pro version
- Wow Forms – create simple forms Free version | Pro version
- Wow Herd Effects – create a queue effect on your website (Unique plugin) Free version | Pro version
- Wow Viral Signups – run basic or limited option campaigns, with viral sharing (Unique plugin) Free version | Pro version
- Wow Skype Buttons – add a skype button to your website Free version | Pro version
- Wow Marketing-WP Suite – all of the above plugins in a single ultimate marketing plugin Free version | Pro version
Search for answers and ask your questions at support center
- How to use Wow Icons Plugin?
Just edit your post / page and find icon generator button “Wow Icons” on the top left corner of post editor.
Select the options of icon and click button “Insert Icon”.
- How to add an icon to menu?
- Go to page Wow Icons
- Select icon fonts for menu and click “Save”
- Generate class of icon
- Go to Appearance -> Menus, select which menu item to which you want to add the icon, and add the icon class(es) under ‘CSS Classes (optional)’
- Save your menu
- Why don’t I see an option to add classes?
Under Appearance -> Menus, click ‘Screen Options’ (top right of screen) and make sure that ‘CSS Classes’ is checked. If not – check it!
In one line of text: Fantastic and a must have to spice up your text and menu's. Ad Bakker The Netherlands
- Initial release