Grabs your guild’s characters from the Armory and display them. Allows multiple widgets with different character information. Works for US and EU realms. You set how many characters to show at a time, and the plugin will create ‘back/next’ links to see all characters.
Requirers cURL support on your server.
- Upload ‘wow-guild’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust your settings on the ‘Settings’ Tab
Contributors & Developers
“WoW Guild” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Stupid apostrophes… should be fixed for Realm Names now.
- Minor behind-the-scenes tweaks.
- Added option to show Linkback to my site (disabled by default)
- Minor fix to table layout.
- Added Shortcode to display your guild in a page or post
Use: [wowguild name=”yourguildname” realm=”yourrealm” realmtype=”US or EU” showno=”number of characters to show”]
- REALLY fixed spaces this time… sorry.
- Fixed spaces in Guild Names.
- Initial Release