World Population Counter is a lightweight plugin that lets you add live world population counter (i.e., world population clock) to your site.
✅ Main Features
Counter can be added via:
- “World Population Counter” widget,
echo alg_world_population_counter();PHP function.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “Settings > World Population Counter”.
July 5, 2017
This plugin works really great. I use it a my page http://hvadhvemhvor.dk/hvor-mange-mennesker-er-der-i-verden/ to show the world population. (Page is in danish)
Contributors & Developers
“World Population Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “World Population Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.0 – 21/12/2022
- Dev – Population clock data updated.
- Dev – The plugin is initialized on the
- Dev – Localisation – The
load_plugin_textdomain()function moved to the
- Dev – Code refactoring.
- Tested up to: 6.1.
- Readme.txt updated.
- Deploy script added.
1.2.0 – 05/03/2020
- Dev – Admin settings descriptions updated.
- Donate link etc. removed.
- Tested up to: 5.3.
1.1.1 – 05/07/2017
- Fix –
- Dev – “CSS Class” option added.
1.1.0 – 04/07/2017
- Fix –
inithook to constructor.
- Dev – Widget – Default title set to empty string.
- Dev – Plugin settings description updated.
- Dev – Version added to all
- Dev – Action links on the plugin screen added.
- Dev – Plugin headers (“Text Domain”, “Donate link” etc.) updated.
- Dev – Description (
- Dev – Minor code refactoring and cleanup.
1.0.0 – 16/11/2016
- Initial Release.