Logs all your workouts in your personal blog and shows them your blog readers. Maybe you are a racing cycler and you want to log all your workouts.
That’s it what workoutlog does.
Features since version 0.1
- Any user can add and delete his workouts.
- Any user can add global available sport categories.
- Prints out a overall statistic of the current year, which cumulates all workouts of any user.
- Prints out a overall statistic of the current week, which cumulates all workouts of any user.
- Prints out a current week by user.
- All statistics should be customizable by your own style informations.
- Download the wol – workoutlog package.
- Unzip the archive into your wordpress plugin directory. For example: C:\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins
- Visit your plugin administration site of your blog.
- Activate the new plugin wol – workoutlog.
- That’s it!
With the following PHP-functions you can print out some statistics:
- wol_currentYearStat(); // overall statistic of the current year
- wol_currentWeekStat(); // overall statistic of the current week
- wol_currentUserWeekStat($displayname); // Current week statistics by user. The parameter $displayname defines the user for which the statistics shall be printed out.
The following CSS IDs can be used to customize the style informations of the printed out statistics:
- #wol_curyearstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentYearStat()
- #wol_curweekstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentWeekStat()
- #wol_curuserweekstat CSS ID for the html output of wol_currentUserWeekStat($displayname)