WordTwit keeps track of when you publish new posts, and automatically informs your followers by pushing out a tweet to twitter in the format you specify. All links are automatically converted to tiny URLs to save space. Most users see a substantial increase in blog traffic after tweeting their posts on a frequent basis using WordTwit.
- Support for multiple twitter accounts
- Per-author accounts
- Manual editing of tweets
- Hashtag support
- Tweet scheduling
- Support for a variety of shorteners, including yoURLs
- …and more!
Also check out our professional mobile plugin for WordPress, WPtouch.
Contributors & Developers
“WordTwit Twitter Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed: Admin styling improvements and fixes
- Added: Link to user’s guide in the admin panel
- Changed: Updated styling in admin panel
- Fix for save changes issue
- Verified WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Fix for server time issue
- Compatible with January 14th new Twitter API SSL requirements
- Changed version number to reflect advancement past old Pro version
- Verified WordPress 3.7 compatibility
- Added: Serbian language translation
- Changed: Admin panel text and descriptions for clarify
- Changed: First release in WordPress.org repository