WordPrezi is a plugin to help embedding the beautiful Prezi presententions into WordPress blogposts.
For more information, check out WordPrezi plugin website.
If this plugin has been helpful, please take a moment to
To embed your prezis into your blogposts, add the following shortcode into your blogpost:
[prezi url="prezi URL here"]
It is also possible to specify this options:
* width and height: dimensions of the embed prezi in pixels. Default dimensions: width=550 and height=400
[prezi url="http://prezi.com/ebosu8kq6vjn/embed-prezi-into-wordpress/" width="600" height="430"]
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WordPrezi’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
YES! This is the alternative option for self-hosted WordPress blog users.
Can this plugin be incorporated by WordPress.com some day?
Hard to tell, but I really hope so. It would be great if WordPress.com team could do that.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPrezi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.9 – 2023-03-16
- Security update: fix vulnerability issue where contributors could perfofm Stored Corss-Site Scripting attacks
- Drop support for the zoom_freely option
0.8.3 – 2023-03-10
- Tested with WP up to 6.1.1
0.8.1 – 2020-10-28
- Hotfix: HTTPS support
- Added support for New Prezi
- Tested with WP up to 5.5.1
0.7 – 2018-03-19
- Added support Prezi Next
- Tested with WP up to 4.9.4
0.6.1 – 2015-04-21
- Tested with WP 4.5
0.6 – 2015-04-21
- Tested with WP 4.2
0.5 – 2014-09-11
- Tested with WP 4.0
- Prezi HTML5 comptibility
0.2 – 2014-04-24
- Bug fix WP 3.9 compatibility
- First release of WordPrezi plugin