This plugin helps you retrieve data from wordpress.com stats and put it on your blog.
So far it provides helper functions and widgets to display:
- Most Visited Posts - lists the most visited posts along with a link to the post and the views count
- Blog Visits - a counter of blog or post/page visits
Data can be acquired in the following timeframes:
- All data - all data since you started logging
- Month - data in the last 30 days
- Week - data in the last 7 days
- Day - data collected in 1 day
- 2008.10.05 - Version 0.5.5.2, Added missing default to most visited list: showing both posts and pages.
- 2008.10.05 - Version 0.5.5.1, Small fix for options handling.
- 2008.10.05 - Version 0.5.5, Compatibility fix for WP 2.6.2; Added default options to configuration, optional title truncation and ability to disable promotional link. Code contributed by Michael Tyson firstname.lastname@example.org http://michael.tyson.id.au/
- 2008.06.12 - Version 0.5.4, Option cache gets cleared of expired elements on each save (was getting too big and causing crashes). Most visited posts title and permalink are no longer retrieved from stats.wordpress.com since they sometimes return wrong data.
- 2008.05.06 - Version 0.5.3, Removed passing by reference in foreach, not supported in PHP4.
- 2008.05.06 - Version 0.5.2, Fixed version numbering.
- 2008.05.06 - Version 0.5.1, Removed try... catch blocks as they're only supported since PHP5.
- 2008.05.03 - Version 0.5, Added possibility to filter most visited items by type (posts, pages or both).
- 2008.04.03 - Version 0.4, Added possibility to display stats in a given timeframe (day, week, month, all time). Changed visit count to allow per post/page stats. Changed visits widget to automatically detect when to display stats for the whole blog and when for a single post/page.
- 2008.03.09 - Version 0.3, Added function and widget for blog visits.
- 2008.02.25 - Version 0.2, Included internal, option-based caching mechanism. Added possibility to hide views count.
- 2008.02.23 - Version 0.1, Most visited posts function and widget.