WordPress Ultimate Toolkit(WUT), which helps you control the output of WordPress better, is a set of admin tools, widgets and components.
- Generate posts and pages excerpt automatically
- Show/Hide specific Page on your page navigator
- Show words count for every post(page) on Eidt Posts(Pages)
- Add custom css/js code snippets to your page without edit theme files
- Output recent posts
- Output random posts
- Output related posts(only on a single post page)
- Output posts in the same category(only on a single post page)
- Output most commented posts
- Output recent comments with comment contents
- Output active commentators
- Output recent commentators
- Easy to use, few coding works
- Secondary development support(actions and filters supported)
- Easy to uninstall, leave nothing in your database
- Feed enhancement (in the development plan)
- Content enhancement (in the development plan)
- Upload the directory
- Go to
Appearances-->Widgetsto activate the plugin
- Done 🙂
- Go to
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Ultimate Toolkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A bug fixed in Recent Posts Widget.
- A bug fixed when use WP 3.0 menu system.
- A bug fixed. Spelling mistake cause auto expert not work.
- Allow variables in excerpt options setting
- Little change in the excerpt function, make it more extensible
- Add screenshots.
- Excerpt admin page complete.