This plugin hasn’t been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.

WordPress to MySpace

Description

When you publish a new WordPress blog post, WordPress to Myspace would use Myspace’s REST API to post its title and URL to your Myspace profile status.

Contact

Please contact me at unitedronaldo[at]yahoo.com for any suggestions. This is a VERY early release so your suggestions will help me improve this plugin.

Installation

Drop wordpress-to-myspace directory into /wp-content/plugins/ and activate the plugin in the WordPress admin area.
After that, you have to go to http://freeyoursource.org/myspaceapps/wpmyspaceupdatestatus/ to get the Access token and Access secret.
You will be prompted to login to myspace if you are not already logged in.
Then enter the Access token and Access secret in the settings page.

Contributors & Developers

“WordPress to MySpace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.

Contributors

Translate “WordPress to MySpace” into your language.

Interested in development?

Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.

Changelog

0.1

Initial Release.

0.1.1

This plugin broke as I changed the url to fetch the Myspace Oauth token and Oauth secret from. I have fixed this in this minor update.

0.2

You no longer need to copy the Access Token and secret to the source code. An administration screen is added to make the configuration part more convenient.
This plugin no longer adds the ugly backslashes around the blog title in the MySpace status.

Upgrading from version 0.1* to versions 0.2 and above will replace the wpmyspaceupdate.php file where your Access Token and Access Secret are stored.
Either save these somewhere before the upgrade or retrieve them again from the URL given in the installation section. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

0.2.1

Fixed the css path for the admin screen. Status message now gets to use those two extra characters salvaged from backslashes in the 0.2 release.