I had to help my multiblog users who just met wordpress recently about wordpress usage. They called me again n again. And I gave up! So I thought they wont call me any more if I create a new plugin and they can send their problems from wordpress interface 🙂
Its easy to use plugin. So dont worry, everybody can use it.
After that, your users will send a ticket, and all network admins will see it and answer it from network admin interface.
- Just unzip the folder
- Upload “iew-ticket” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Thats all! You can now see different menus from user admin and network admin page.
What about older versions of wordpress?
I just try it on WordPress 3.3 which is latest. So I dont know if it is working or not.
Is it compatible either blogs or multiblogs?
Its compatible with multiblogs. Because we have a lot of blog users on our network.
Plugin’s default language is English. I’m from Turkey so its not my primary language. 🙂
I added Turkish language pack in it.
If you wanna translate this there is po files in lang folder. If you can translate it, then send me. I’ll add it on next release.
What about updates and ideas?
Truely, I dont follow wordpress plugin directory any time. So you can write my blog if you have any ideas-requests?
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Ticket Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Resolved version issue
- Fixed multi site login errors (Thanks to Albert for bug report)
- Network admins & multi site users successfully login/logout from now on.
- MySQL Field name changed.
- Fix corrupted image files
- Added pot file for localization.
- Added some image on it
- Plugin released.