This plugin will display all themes located in wp-content/themes on a page or post in a showcase gallery with theme screenshots and preview links.
This is a great plugin for designers looking to showcase their work or anyone that wants an easy way to display and preview multiple themes.
New settings page allows you to choose which themes are displayed
For support visit our Theme Showcase Support Forum:
* Display a showcase of your themes * Theme screenshots are displayed with titles and descriptions * Easily preview all themes loaded in WordPress * Allow anyone to preview themes, not just administrators * Works with both WordPress 2.x and WordPress MU (2.7 approved!) * New settings page lets you pick which themes are displayed
- Does this plugin provide a download link for the themes
No. This feature will be added in a later release.
- Fixed thumbnail screenshot bug
- Fixed lots of warnings
- Fixed bug showing themes on admin dashboard
- Added option to display/hide the theme description / code clean up
- Removed preview link from theme title
- Added option to display/hide preview link with functionality
- Fixed error involving an empty array on the settings page
- Fixed function name in readme.txt
- Added support to display themes using a function call in any WP theme file
- Created option page to allow choosing which themes will be displayed