Displays a Random Image from the Post Attachment Gallery/ Page Attachement Gallery / Custom Media Library Items. Easy Implementing Shortcode is available.
WordPress Random Image
Customize according to your Need.
This WordPress Random Image Plugin could be implemented even under theme development.
- Very Easy to implement.
- Simple Shortcode Available
WordPress Random Image Documentation
- Initial release version.
- Added Alt Tag on to Images.
- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
random-imageto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Use this shortcode ‘[random-image]’ on your page/post content.
- Use this shortcode ‘[random-image attachmentids=” list of Attachment IDS “]’ on your page/post content.
- Use this shortcode ‘[random-image postid=” Enter Post ID ” ] on your page/post content.
- Add Image Alternative Text (Alt tag) on to indivitual media file at the backend (on “Media” tab).
- Code and detailed installation procedure can been seen on the following link
- Either use Attachment ID’s or Post ID as the attribute.
- On using both the attributes, Attachment ID’s will be preferred.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Random Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors