Hustle is the ultimate marketing plugin for building a mailing list, targeted marketing, lead generation, improving conversions and growing your business.
Hustle let’s you easily grow your mailing list or display targeted ads across your site with pop-ups, slide-ins, widgets and shortcodes.
Hustle Makes Styling Your Pop-Ups Easy
Hustle let’s you quickly style your marketing to really pop. Choose colors, animations, layouts, drop shadows and display conditions from the easy-to-use design settings.
Highly Targeted Display Settings
Hustle has all the behaviors and conditions you’ll need to target visitors with email opt-ins or ads. Use time, on-click, scroll, location, position, page, post, login, category, tag, referral link, and device type to reach more users.
Grow Your Mailing List
Hustle integrates with all the popular email services. Just connect your account and start collecting new subscribers.
- Campaign Monitor
- Mailchimp groups
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
Hustle has exit-intent, a favorite of professional marketers, that detects when visitors are about to leave your site and – BOOM! A pop-up or slide-in to grab their attention.
Adblock is no Match for Hustle
Hustle has the moves and displays pop-ups and slide-ins even when Adblockers try to block your content.
Measure Performance and Results
Hustle includes three handy metrics to help you make better marketing decisions including stats on how many times forms are displayed and submitted and conversion rates.
Features available in Hustle include:
- Pop-ups, slide-ins, widgets, embeds and after post opt-ins
- 1 free email opt-in (upgrade to Super Hustle for unlimited)
- 1 free custom content ad (upgrade to Super Hustle for unlimited)
- Built-in designs editor for simple customization
- Color match your brand, like magic
- Smooth display animations
- Aweber, Mailchimp, Mailchimp groups, Constant Contact, Sendy, Infusionsoft, Mad Mimi, GetResponse & Campaign Monitor Ready
- Super powerful conditions for targeting your audience
- Track how many times pop-ups, slide-ins and opt-ins are displayed
- See submissions straight through WordPress
- Conversion rates overview
- 4 default layouts
- Easy management dashboard
- New features, layouts and sass coming every month
Do marketing like a pro with the smooth styles, sass and charm of Hustle pop-ups, slide-ins and email opt-ins for WordPress.
- What is Hustle and where did WordPress PopUp go?
WordPress PopUp went through a massive makeover and is now a complete pop-up, slide-in and email opt-in marketing suite, so we gave it a new name. With Hustle you get even more options for growing your business. Enjoy all the new features!
- Will I lose my pop-ups when I upgrade to Hustle?
Nope! All your pop-ups will seamlessly be added to the custom content module in Hustle.
I've just used the free version and it still does lots and is easy to use. Gives a pro result – as long as happy with constraints of default style//template. otherwise expandable with code, upgrade etc.
- Fix: Custom content slide-in not showing on frontend.
- Add: ConvertKit integration.
- Add: Custom post type support.
- Add: Auto-enable Opt-in shortcode and widget when creating new one
- Improved structure, events and performance when showing modals.
- Improved UI by using sprites instead of icon fonts.
- Fix: In a specific Country display condition is not working.
- Fix: Slide in Trigger shortcode button doesn’t work.
- Fix: Page scrolled option on optin.
- Fix: Minify issue conflict with W3 Total Cache.
- Fix: MailChimp lists have a hover effect.
- Fix: Custom content form submission.
- Fix: Popup overflowed height.
- Fix: Never see again option behavior.
- Fix: Issues with Hustle on mobile.
- Fix: Extra content showing on hustle custom content.
- Fix: E-newsletter integration issues.
- Fix: Hustle breaks Backer Theme.
- Fix: On Opt-in listing, shortcode toggle not saved persistently.
- Fix: Unsaved content warning after saving individual creation steps.
- Fix: Youtube continues to play when popup is closed.
- Fix: Migration issues from WordPress Popup
- PopUp is now called Hustle.
- Automatic migration for existing pop-ups into custom content.
- Add: Major redesign for better user experience.
- Add: New Custom Content module.
- Add: New Opt-in module.
- Add: New Dashboard page.
- Add: New Settings page.
- Add: New top conversions table.
- Add: New top conversions graph.
- Add: Grouped color in palette customization.
- Add: Optional action button to custom URL in Custom Content module.
- Add: Opt-in module can be used as shortcode in Custom Content module.
- Add: Choices of auto responsive size or custom size for Custom Content.
- Add: Separated save button when creating or editing module.
- Add: Categories criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Tags criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Posts criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Pages criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Modules Overview in Dashboard.
- Add: WP Notification for migrated pop-ups
- Fix: Pop up on exiting page.
- Fix: ‘close button acts as never seen again’ not working.
- Update and clean up background code.
- Fix issue, that prevented users from deleting popups.
- Fix issue with extra “\” slashes in admin preview.
- Fix permissions of the Popup custom post type.
- Fix issues with twentysixteen theme.
- Many small bugfixes in the background.
- Fix compatibility issues caused by WordPress 4.3 changes
- Fix a PHP notice about invalid foreach value
- Fix bug that removed backslashs “\” from popup contents upon saving
- Remove debug output when saving a PopUp
- Fix incompatibility with ACF Pro plugin
- Fix issue that made rules inaccessible (not clickable in editor)
- Fix several PHP warnings and notices
We added a lot of PRO features to the free version:
* Free version can activate up to 3 PopUps at the same time!
* Free version can now use the custom CSS editor for PopUps!
* Free version now suppors PopUp Animations!
* Free version can use all Form Submit actions!
* Free version unlocked the Color options for PopUps!
* Small code improvements to avoid PHP notices
- Add a link target option for CTA Button (use _blank to open CTA in new tab)
- Add JS hook ‘popup-submit-process’ to allow manual updating of popup contents after form submit
- Simplify PopUp template structure to encourage creation of custom templates
- Fix XSS vulnerability (add_query_arg/remove_query_arg)
- Fix several small issues with different rules
- Fix incompatibility with Custom Sidebars plugin
- Fix several small bugs
- Fix URL rules that check for https:// protocol
- Improve “Full URL rule” to check all protocols
- Fix incompatibility with Custom Sidebars plugin
- Add PopUp Animations (PRO version)
- Add Behavior option: Form submit behavior (PRO version)
- Add new meta box: Custom CSS for individual PopUps (PRO version)
- Add validation of PopUp shortcodes for the current loading method
- Fix an issue where the PopUp closes when Gravity Forms is submitted
- Fix the on-URL rules in Ajax loading methods
- Fix the Ajax loading methods when Strict-Mime-Check is enabled
- Fix error on servers that run older php version than 5.3
- Better: Improved handling of forms inside PopUps
- Better: Ajax calls improved to prevent security errors by iThemes, etc.
- New: Allow page to be scrolled while PopUp is open.
- Fix: Prevent PopUps from staying open after submitting a form to external URL.
- Fix: PopUps without content can be displayed now.
- New: Two new WordPress filters allow custom positioning and styling of PopUps.
- Fix: Correctly display Meta-boxes of other plugins in the popup-editor.
- Fix: Plugins that use custom URL rewriting are working now (e.g. NextGen Gallery)
- Fix: PopUps can be edited even on servers with memcache/similar caching extensions.
- Fix: Resolve “Strict Standards” notes in PHP 5.4
- Fix: Rule “Not internal link” now works correctly when opening page directly.
- Fix: Rule “Specific Referrer” handles empty referrers correctly.
- Better: Forms inside PopUps will only refresh the PopUp and not reload the page.
- Better: Detection of theme compatibility for loading method “Page Footer” improved.
- New: Added Contextual Help to the PopUp editor to show supported shortcodes.
- Fix: Logic of rule “[Not] On specific URL” corrected.
- Fix: Close forever now works also via click on background layer.
- Better: Improved info on supported shortcodes.
- Fix: For some users the plugin was not loading after update to 4.6
- Fix: Old Popups will now replace shortcodes correctly.
- Completely re-build the UI from ground up!
- Migrated PopUps to a much more flexible data structure.
- Merged sections “Add-Ons” and “Settings” to a single page.
- Removed old legacy code; plugin is cleaner and faster.
- New feature: Preview PopUp inside the Editor!
- Three new, modern PopUp styles added.
- Featured Image support for new PopUp styles.
- Performance improvements
- Added PO_PLUGIN_DIR in config for changing plugin directory name
- Added missing translatable strings
- Updated language file
- added collation to tables creation code
- updated require calls to include directory path
- moved custom loading out of experimental status
- set default loading method to custom loading
- Added different custom loading method that should be cache resistant and remove issues with other ajax loading method.
- Made On URL rule more specific so that it doesn’t match child pages when the main page is specified
- Added option to switch from JS loading to standard loading of pop ups.
- Added ability to use regular expressions in the referrers and on url conditions.
- Prepared code to make it easy to upgrade interface for future releases.
- Updated for WP 3.5
- Added initial attempt to distinguish referrers from Google search and referrers from Google custom site search.
- Removed unneeded css and js files
- Updated language file
- Moved popover loading js to be created by a php file due to needing extra processing.
- Fixed issue with directory based sites loading popover script from main site.
- Fixed issue of popover loading on login and register pages.
- Updated Popover to load via ajax call rather than page creation for cache plugin compatibility
- Major rewrite
- Multiple PopUps can be created
- Fixed issue of network activation not creating tables until admin area visited
- Updated code to remove all notifications, warnings and depreciated function calls ready for WP 3.4
- WP3.3 style updating
- Initial release