Save your wordpress blog from getting tagged as ping spammer. This plugin is a fork of the cbnet Ping Optimizer plugin.
Best WordPress Ping Optimizer Plugin Do you know your WordPress blog pings unnecessarily every time you edit a post? Think how many times you click on "Save and Continue Editing" or "Save" button. Your blog will ping unnecessarily that many times you click on those buttons.
Support and Usage
After you install WordPress Ping Optimizer:
* When you create a new post, your blog will ping and notify all the ping services that it has been updated. This encourages search engines and different blog directories/services to index your updated blog properly.
* When you edit an existing post, it won't send any unnecessary ping to ping services and saves your blog from getting banned by such services.
* When you post a future post by editing the time stamp, it will ping only when your post appears in future. It won't unnecessarily ping many times when you schedule posts as WordPress does by default.
* Works on all modern browsers.
* Work With all the cache plugins.
* Simple configuration.
Author Site| Plugin Home Page
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2015-2-23
Active Installs: 80,000+
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?