Best WordPress Ping Optimizer Plugin
Do you know your WordPress blog pings unnecessarily every time you edit a post? Think how many times you click on “Save and Continue Editing” or “Save” button. Your blog will ping unnecessarily that many times you click on those buttons.
Save your blog from getting tagged as ping spammer by installing this plugin.
Official plugin page for more details, usage & working demo
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using WordPress ping Optimizer and find it useful, please consider making a small donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support. Remember some part of our donation will go for charity would spread lots of smiles.
- Upload the
WordPress-Ping-Optimizerfolder to the
Installation using “Add New Plugin”
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘WordPress Ping Optimizer’
- Click the ‘Install’ button to open the plugin’s repository listing
- Click the ‘Install’ button
Activiation and Use
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From your Admin UI (Dashboard), use the menu to select Options -> WordPress Ping Optimizer
- Configure settings, and save
You can check more FAQ on plugin website URL :
WordPress Ping Optimizer
Amazing, very helpful WP SEO optimization plugin in all ways.
Thank you developer(s).
An indispensable plugin for people who used to re-edit the same post. Thanks!
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Ping Optimizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- UI fix. Check more details here.
- Minar html 5 bug fix and compatible with wordpress 4.7.2.
- Compatible with wordpress 4.7.1
- Plugin Details & Ping List change.
- Compatible with wordpress 4.4.2
- Compatible with wordpress 4.4.1
- Compatible with wordpress 4.3
- Compatible with wordpress 4.2.2
- Compatible with wordpress 4.1.2
- Solves extended ping problem.
- Compatible with wordpress 4.1
- Compatible with wordpress 4.0
- Compatible with wordpress 3.9
- Compatible with wordpress 3.8
- Compatible with wordpress 3.6.1
- Compatible with wordpress 3.6.
- Minor Release to fix the below bug –
- WP pinging all the time
- Duplicate results in log
- Compatible with wordpress 3.5.1
- Compatible with wordpress 3.5.
- Compatible with wordpress 3.4.2
- Bug Fixed Crashes Site after log out.
- Compatible with 3.4.1