The plugin is ideal for blogs with multiple authors and acts as an incentive for making quality posts. When the add-on is enabled, users will have full control over the advertisements displayed on their own posts. Using a space preallocated by the blog administrator, authors will be able to display various forms of advertisements in addition to accepting Paypal donations. This, in turn will also motivate writers to increase the frequency and quality of posts in order to reach a higher popularity and maximize the ability to monetize.
- Ability to change advertisement settings through a graphical interface on the fly
- Users can display custom image ads, input their own codes (with admin verification), enter text links or accept donations by entering their PayPal account. With respect to custom image ads, users can also specify a time limit until the advertisement expires
- The latest revision of the script adds the ability to track click/impression statistics for various ad types
- The ability to hide advertisements from logged in users is controllable through administrative panel
- Admins can control ad rotation ratio if 100% revenue sharing with authors is not desired
- Admins can decide the minimum userlevel (Subscriber, Contributor) needed in order to access the configuration panel
- We have sanitized all the inputs besides the code textarea. To eliminate it's misuse, the field is disabled until access is granted by an administrator