You can post with flickr photo, on visual editor toolbar.
It’s very interactive interface than other plugins.
The plugin support the following languages.
wordpress-media-flickrdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Authentication at Flickr in
- The plugin need Flickr API key?
No need, it’s included.
- How do I authenticate with my account
Settings->Media Flickrmenu, click
Flickr authenticate, log into Flickr and then click
- I don’t have Flickr user ID. Can I use the plugin?
Yes you can, but this plug in has a function to let you list only the photo of own.
If you want to enjoy more, please register Flickr.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Media Flickr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibled for WordPress 3.2
- Fixed cannot access settings page of this plugin.(It causes for php short open tag, thanks akiyan!)
- Compatibled for WordPress 2.8
- Added function of insert original size photo.
- Added function of continue to insert next other photo.
- The Flickr authenticate error was not fixed in 1.0.2, now checked and fixed.(But if your PHP is not supported curl and allow_url_fopen is disabled, cannot use Flickr authentication…)
- Added function of customize “class” attribute of link tag, at settings menu.
- Fixed Flickr authenticate error “Oops! The API key or signature is invalid.”.(If function exists
curl_exec, it is used instead of
- Added photo size selection.
- Added function of customize link of photo, at settings menu.
- Added function of customize “rel” attribute of link tag, at settings menu.
- The clear user information confirmation alert is invalid, fixed.
- First release.