WordPress Hovercards is a open source WordPress plugin that instantly integrates hovercards inside of your WordPress blog without any configuration. It only weighs 4 KB! which is incredibly lightweight!
Hovercards have been used for many years by Facebook, Twitter and plenty of other websites as a mean of engagement. It helps encourage people to view other pages on your site, and it is an excellent way to boost the clickthroughs and page views of your blog.
It’s intelligent enough to detect which links don’t need a request, and it caches in-browser within all browsers. This saves HTTP requests to your server which aren’t needed and therefore being efficient!
- How often is WordPress Hovercards updated?
We aim to try to make updates once every couple weeks.
- Fixed lib.php bug with crashing websites
- Added readme.txt to support WP repo
- Fixed rendering bug with jQuery library.
- Initial release
- Bug tests complete
- Built to support WordPress 3.4 (latest version)