Automatically add the Google Plus One Button to your wordpress posts.
- More info on Google Plus One Button, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and read his blog: Andrea.
- WP 4.5 Compatibility check
- WP 4 Compatibility check
- Bug Fixed for under content view thanks to Andrea Cardinale
- Bug Fix
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Google Plus One Button
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
google-plus-one-buttonfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Twitter Follow Button and a subpage for it (Google Plus One Button) will appear in your Options menu.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
Please before asking question read post and comments here https://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/google-plus-one-button/
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Google Plus One Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors