The WordPress Easy Feed plugin allows you to easily include items from your
favourite RSS feeds. Some social media/networking defaults do exist (The
list will expand in the future), but the option to make use of a custom feed
URL is available. There are also some basic styling options available.
Current Social Media/Networking Presets:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your theme
- Edit widget options
- When do I enter a feed URL instead of my username?
WordPress Easy Feed comes with a couple of presets to use (e.g. Twitter). When
using these presets you can simply enter your username, but if you want to
display a feed that is not in the list you have the option to select “Custom”
and enter a feed URL.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Easy Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Custom Cache Time is no longer in Beta.
- Added an option to make the links open in a new window.
- Added option to select a custom cache duration.
- Added option to display date posted in the title.
- Added ability to change error message. This message is displayed when no items were found or if there was an error while retrieving the items.