WordPress Data Guard protects your wordpress website from the unauthorized content copying. You can block the desired IP Addresses, right click usage, text-selection and Keyboard Shortcuts which are used for data stealing (like Cut, Copy and Paste) on your website, so that the individuals can’t copy or scrap your data.
You can also disable these restrctions only for the logged-in users.
WordPress Data Guard is World’s First WordPress Plugin, that allows you to enable security as per the Site’s Access Level. You can choose separate restriction settings for everyone, whether Registered Users, Subscribers, Authors or the Administrators. Rest everyone else will be restricted.
If you like the WordPress Data Guard Lite Version, and want to add more security to your website, then you can visit at below link to download a Professional version of it:
Features and Specifications
- Blacklist IP Addresses
- Disable Keyboard Shortcuts which are used for data stealing (like Cut, Copy and Paste)
- Disable Right Click on your website
- Enable/Disable Right Click Message
- Disable Text Selection on your website
- Allow Only Logged-In Users to do Right Click and Text-Selection
- Image Protection by disabling Drag and Drop (Only in Pro)
- User Level Based Restrictions (Only in Pro)
- 360 Degree Protection against data theft (Only in Pro)
- Unreadable codes for automatic grabbers (Only in Pro)
- Free SEO Support and much more… (Only in Pro Versions)
To enable the features, please visit the Options page after installing the WordPress Data Guard on your website.
Using WordPress Data Guard is very easy. Just install WordPress Data Guard on your website. Then Activate it.
After Activating WordPress Data Guard, you can configure the plugin settings as per your requirement by clicking on “WordPress Data Guard Free” Link present on bottom of the Left (Settings) Menu.
- Note: Before blacklisting any IP Address, please be sure that the IP address does not belong to you. You can check your IP Address at http://www.originaltips.com/tools/ip-address-checker.php
- Version : 7.2 : Removed jquery conflict version dependency
- Version : 7.1 : Made compatible with latest wordpress version and removed deprecated methods.
- Version : 7.0 : Name conflicts issue resolved.
- Version : 6.0 : Added feature for blocking keyboards shortcuts (which are used for data stealing), Little UI Changes and HTML parsing bug removed.
- Version : 5.0 : Removed extra jQuery. Removed deprecated JS opening tags, to make the plugin compatibile with new versions of the Browsers. Easier UI. Front Image Added.
- Version : 4.0 : Manual IP Address Blacklisting Feature Added.
- Version : 3.0 : Added functionality to allow logged-in users to bypass the restrictions.
- Version : 2.0 : Added compatibility for new mozilla firefox and plugin path method.
- Version : 1.0 : First release.