Customer Manager plugin for WordPress is a professional tool for not only keeping e-commerce records but using them to give customers the best service after sale. There is an admin
side to the plugin and a customer side however administrations also have their own customer pages. So far it includes a ticket
service and ability to assign products to customers accounts, giving them access to that product. If you use eStore there is an intigration option to import products and
customers from this great shopping cart. WordPress profiles will automatically be created for each new eStore customer imported.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this plugin.
- Added the start to the plugins points reward system.
- Now has ability to purchase downloads using points.
- Customers can provide basic contact information.
- Removed automated eStore intigration, will be improved for premium edition only.
- Setup basic e-mail template for new version update email campaign.
- Form for quickly update software version and automatically sending emails to customers to update them.
- Removed many boxes which only stated something is coming soon.
- Added a box on various pages with a list of just some of the functions to be included in premium edition.
- Added information to the main plugin page regarding supporting the plugin including affiliate ads.
- Plugins tables are now created, it was prevented until now so that I could test the email functions as not to avoid causing everyone to spam.
- eStore intigration will only cause processing when an administrator level 10 is logged in and not ever customer.
- Ticket system works, however there is no email notifications of any kind right now.
- Admin can add new products and assign them to profiles (customer accounts in Customer Manager)
- Customers can access My Products, only download products are available, customers can download items if properly linked by admin.
- Admin can activated eStore intigration and import products plus customers (blog profiles automatically created for customers)
- Plugin launched on WordPress by Ryan Bayne at WebTechGlobal.co.uk