Just place the Widget on your sidebar to display adSense ads.
Features pop-out display mode for more flexibility in positioning ads on your site.
Now includes customizable Google adSense Analytics on your dashboard (even more customizations coming soon).
Plugin Updated Mar-27th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the “WordCents adSense” Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
- Why am I not seeing the Widget on my site after I add it to the sidebar?
You might need to adjust the position of the Widget in the individual setting for each Widget to display where you want it to.
Contributors & Developers
“Eli's WordCents adSense Widget with Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added support for using shortcodes in the widget content area.
- Fixed the popout feature so that you can turn it off.
- Added category specific code options to the widget so you can use alternate code for certain categories.
- Improved exception handling durring plugin loading of resources.
- Added error/exception handling to the OAuth process.
- Fixed OAuth process from overlapping Token Authentications with other OAuth plugins.
- Added Date Range and Group By to Metric options on Dashboard Analytics Graph.
- Fixed problem with starting the OAuth process.
- Added choice of Metrics to the Dashboard Analytics Graph.
- Added dropdown list of all adUnits and filtered graph by selection.
- Fixed “Cannot modify header information – headers already sent” Error in adSense Analytics Dashboard.
- Added Google adSense Analytics to the dashboard.
- Added more flexibility to the positioning options.
- Added more positioning options.
- Fixed the “code” field to not filter tags.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.