- Knowing the number of words within the published post .
- Knowing the number of letters within the post.
- Knowing the time of reading the publication.
- to and is done through the Settings page:
- The text of the title is selected by select at the beginning of the post or at the end of the post.
- choosing the number of words, number of letters and reading time through Checkboxes .
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” is a comma separated list of wordpress.org usernames
- “Tags” is a comma separated list of tags that apply to the plugin
- “Requires at least” is the lowest version that the plugin will work on
- “Tested up to” is the highest version that you’ve successfully used to test the plugin
- Stable tag must indicate the Subversion “tag” of the latest stable version
Note that the
readme.txt value of stable tag is the one that is the defining one for the plugin. If the
/trunk/readme.txt file says that the stable tag is
4.3, then it is
/tags/4.3/readme.txt that’ll be used for displaying information about the plugin.
If you develop in trunk, you can update the trunk
readme.txt to reflect changes in your in-development version, without having that information incorrectly disclosed about the current stable version that lacks those changes — as long as the trunk’s
readme.txt points to the correct stable tag.
If no stable tag is provided, your users may not get the correct version of your code.
A brief Markdown Example
Markdown is what the parser uses to process much of the readme file.
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Links require brackets and parenthesis:
Blockquotes are email style:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
And Backticks for code:
<?php code(); ?>
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Word Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.