WooCommerce Tickets builds on
The Events Calendar and
WooCommerce itself to help people sell tickets for events via their
WordPress powered website. Woot Library provides a number of helpers to make it easier to build various types of
customization, such as (but not limited to!):
- Placing the event title in the shopping cart
- Pulling event details into catalog views
Dramatic, eh? Recipes for various tasks can be found
on the project wiki
for those wanting some hints as to how to use this thang.
- What does this plugin do?
By itself, nothing. It simply provides a number of “helpers” to let people selling tickets with WooCommerce Tickets
build customizations just a little more easily than is normally possible.
- How on earth do I use it?
Please go ahead and
visit the project wiki –
this has a number of recipes to get you started and I will add more as time permits / in line with requests 🙂
- How can I request a new helper?
Post on the forum.
- Why “Woot” in “Woot Library”?
WooCommerce Tickets was originally named WooTickets and so I contracted that to WooT, softened the last letter and felt
all smug and satisfied with the result.
- Fix issue with loader
- Fix issue with product ID/object detection
- Initial release