WooCommerce per kilometer shipping rates calculator for GoSend delivery service from Gojek Indonesia.
Please note that this plugin is not using the official Gojek Indonesia API. This plugin just estimates the distance matrix using Google Maps Distance Matrix API and then calculating the cost using the rates defined in the settings.
- Automatically split shipping for multiple items into several drivers if the package size exceeded package weight and dimensions limitation.
- Available 2 shipping services: Instant Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
- Set shipping cost per kilometer.
- Set minimum cost that will be billed to the customer.
- Set maximum shipping distances that allowed to use the courier.
- Set maximum package weight and dimensions that allowed to use the courier.
- Set shipping origin info by store location coordinates.
- Set travel mode: Driving, Walking, Bicycling.
- Set route restrictions: Avoid Tolls, Avoid Highways, Avoid Ferries, Avoid Indoor.
- Show distance info to the customer for visibility.
Please visit the link below to go to the Google API Console to create API Key and to enable the API services:
If you enjoy using this plugin and find it useful, please consider donating. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
Please use the link below to if you would like to buy me some coffee:
- WordPress 4.8 or later
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooGoSend, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooGoSend” and click Search Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After the installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After the installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
I see the message “There are no shipping methods available” in the cart/checkout page, what should I do?
I have no clue what is happening on your server during the WooCommerce doing the shipping calculation, and there are too many possibilities to guess that can cause the shipping method not available. To find out the causes and the solutions, please switch to “ON” for the WooCommerce Shipping Debug Mode setting. Then open your cart/checkout page. You will see a very informative and self-explanatory debug info printed on the cart/checkout page. Please note that this debug info only visible for users that already logged-in/authenticated as an administrator. You must include this debug info in case you are going to create a support ticket related to this issue.
Click here for how to switch WooCommerce Shipping Debug Mode.
I got an error related with the API Key setting, what should I do?
How to set the plugin settings?
You can set up the plugin setting from the WooCommerce Shipping Zones settings panel. Please click here for the video tutorial on how to set up the WooCommerce Shipping Zones.
Where can I get support or report a bug?
You can create a support ticket at plugin support forum:
Can I contribute to developing this plugin?
I always welcome and encourage contributions to this plugin. Please visit the plugin GitHub repository:
Contributors & Developers
“WooGoSend” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooGoSend” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Fixed data migration handler does not work properly.
- Fix – Fixed conflict with other shipping plugins in the cart calculate shipping form.
- Fix – Fixed compatibility issue with Checkout Fields Editor plugin.
- Enhancement – Improved API Key settings UI/UX.
- Enhancement – Improved almost overall admin settings UI/UX.
- Improvements – Enabled address 1 and address 2 fields in the shipping calculator form.
- Improvements – Added option to set distance slab for per km cost.
- Improvements – Added option to round up the distance.
- Improvements – Added option to use alternate API Key for the server-side API request.
- Improvements – Added option to choose origin type data.
- Improvements – Added option to choose the preferred route type.
- Improvements – Improved the multiple driver’s calculations.
- Improvements – Improved the UI/UX in the admin area.
- Improvements – Enhance Maps Picker.
- Improvements – Add new option: Enable Fallback Request.
- Fix – Added fallback to input store location manually on google map error.
- Improvements – Add Maps Place Picker.
- Fix – Fix issue when using comma as a decimal delimiter.
- Fix – Remove Maps Place Picker.
- Fix – Maps picker.
- Fix – Fix styling for search address input.
- Improvements – Add “Map Location Picker” for store location setting.
- Improvements – Add the “Settings” link on the plugins.php page.
- Improvements – Add new settings field to enable or disable multiple drivers function.
- Fix – A non-numeric value encountered warning.
- Improvements – Add new filter hooks: woocommerce_woogosend_shipping_destination_info.
- Improvements – Add new filter hooks: woocommerce_woogosend_shipping_origin_info.
- Feature – Automatically split shipping for multiple items into several drivers if the package size exceeded package weight and dimensions limitation.
- Feature – Available 2 shipping services: Instant Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
- Feature – Define shipping cost per kilometer.
- Feature – Define minimum cost that will be billed to the customer.
- Feature – Define maximum cost that will be billed to the customer.
- Feature – Define maximum shipping distances that allowed to use the courier.
- Feature – Set maximum package weight and dimensions that allowed to use the courier.
- Feature – Set shipping origin info by coordinates.
- Feature – Set travel mode: Driving, Walking, Bicycling.
- Feature – Set route restrictions: Avoid Tolls, Avoid Highways, Avoid Ferries, Avoid Indoor.
- Feature – Set visibility distance info to the customer.